Jason's Story: How Jason removed chronic back, got in shape, & got his life back!
Here is one of our local warriors Jason, who contacted me (I was coaching his wife at the time) because he couldn't even put his socks on in the morning without pain, let alone do the correct exercises to get in his desired shape Above - Jason shaping up nicely now through some of our health/fitness challenges, why? Because he can! Yep Jason is almost a victim of his own success :p well that's what I telling him now he is working a bit harder As having ironed out those imbala
Fat (Weight) Loss: Build Strength, Tone Up, & Feel Good!
If you want to lose weight, tone up, and see some shape and muscle definition ? Want to see your abs? And tone what you may call the 'problem' areas? It's me - Anton Hedges, Health/Fitness Expert, in my fifth decade now. Then you will need to lower your body fat... Thing is, these days many people are offended (by everything) by the word FAT so we usually tend to tip toe around it and stay in the comfort of denial! We've also talked about how (consuming) fat doesn't make you
Sat's Story: How he removed chronic back pain, and his belly, and got his life back!
One of the most common issues I see with a lot of new starters is...those all too common aches and pains well, most are over 40 :p however it doesn't have to be that way as you will now know (if you've been following) that a LACK of joint mobility health is the cause of 90% of all (back) pain muscular pain that is (spinal would come under the other 10%) which is what a LOT of these wake up warrior have since discovered alongside dropping fat (weight loss) and building strengt